Contact Ibiza Edge Villa Rental
If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us using the details below or complete and submit the form to the right:
|Tel (UK):||0044 (0) 113 370 9299|
|Fax:||0871 266 8910|
|Address:||Ibiza Edge Ltd
|Ibiza Edge Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 07167225.|
Ibiza Edge Villa Rental Login
Booking Your Ibiza Holiday Villa with Ibiza Edge
Booking a holiday villa in Ibiza with us is easy. To choose your villa just search through our range villas by using the navigation on the left hand side of this page or, alternatively, complete the form on the right and we will get back to you with a selection of appropriate villas.
After you have chosen your desired holiday villa please contact us so that we can confirm availability. Once confirmed we will send you a confirmation invoice for 50% of the total rental price which must be paid within 5 days of receipt to confirm your booking. The remaining 50% must be paid at least 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the commencement of the holiday. We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque or debit/credit card (all card payments will incur an additional 4% charge).
Villa Booking Enquiry Form:
Ibiza Edge Villa Rental Blog. Ibiza Villas Info.
Enjoy Renting a Villa in Ibiza…out of season!
So, what do you do in
Firstly, Pacha actually stays open for most of the winter months (Friday/Saturday) also Aura and Bambuddha Grove remain open until Halloween and the weather in October is still really warm and sunny.
But there is so much more to
There’s also breathtaking Almond Blossom Walk, which takes place in early February under a full moon and takes participants from San Antionio and through the almond orchards in the valley surrounding the small
There are some great festivals on in the early summer months too!
- SANT JOSEP FESTIVAL, March: the patron saint of the district is celebrated across the island, with music, wine and processions.
- EIVISSA MEDIEVAL FAIR, Dalt Vila, May: held over three days, the streets of the
- FIRST SUNDAY OF MAY FEAST, Santa Eulària, May: lovingly preserved horse-drawn carts are filled with early summer flowers for this colourful and charming parade.
- SANT JOAN FESTIVAL, June: the village marks the summer solstice with massive bonfires, fire dances and plenty of partying.
- SANT BARTOMEU FESTIVAL, Sant Antoni, August: Cultural, religious and sporting events are held down by the harbour, plus there are spectacular fireworks.
- FESTES DE LA TERRA, Dalt Vila, August: it’s nearly 800 years since the Spanish re-conquered
Ibiza, but the occasion is still celebrated with, among other things, another enormous fireworks display.
One major bonus is that there are also direct flights to
Come and see us soon!Date: 13th Feb, 2013